CMSS is at present carrying out procurement for following Disease Control and Welfare Programs of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
- Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program (RNTCP)
- National Vector Borne Disease Control Program (NVBDCP)
- Family Welfare Program (FWP)
- National Aids Control Organization (NACO)
The scope of services of CMSS includes the following:
- Bid Evaluation
- Procurement decision
- Concluding rate agreement
- Placing purchase order
- Receiving stores
- Sampling and testing
- Releasing payment to suppliers
- Keeping stocks of drugs available in warehouses for distribution to state program offices.